Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog Feature!

Etsy Item of the Day wrote a really nice feature of Beach Bum Chix shop.

I so appreciate the kind words and encouragement and I wanted to {humbly} share it with you.

This is the image she chose as her favorite from the shop ...

ocean pier, turquoise sea, beach picture, beach photography, beach bum chix
Pier 2

That brings me to some important questions I've yet to ask you ...

What's your favorite image from our shop?  Is there something you'd like to see more of - subjects, sizes, sets?  Let me know and I'll make it my mission to find it and provide it!

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions in the comments!

With gratitude ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

enjoy this post? be kind and share it!

all the photography on this site is available at www.beachbumchix.com or www.beachbumchix.etsy.com.